What is a Virtual Assistant? I hear you asking…
“A Virtual Assistant is a self employed administrative, personal assistant or specialist in a field who works remotely (usually at home) for various clients, as and when required”
When most people hear “Virtual Assistant” the assume it’s a secretary who works from home but the field has exploded into many skill sets that could be valuable to various professionals. These days, a Virtual Assistant is someone a lot of busy people and entrepreneurs just can’t do without.
- Write, edit or proof read articles or blog posts.
- Logo Design.
- Poster or flyer design.
- Business card design.
- Advertising material design for all social media platforms.
- Database entry – collation of any information collected, contact lists, information from business cards, customer spreadsheets.
- Data Presentation – Raw data into clear powerpoint presentation.
- Publishing weekly newsletters.
- Transcription – transfer of notes or dictation into useable documents, handling correspondence.
- Investigating corporate websites.
- Testing websites.
- Exploring new products
- Reviewing competitors activity online – including social media.
- Industry Knowledge preparation – especially in the food industry, review of the latest news items for any types of business.
- Conversion of all research into presentable information for any meeting or social media platform
- Travel research – finding hotels, booking trips, mapping itineraries.
- CV preparation – specific to your field and eye catching to make you stand out from the crowd!
- Translations to English and preparation of bilingual documents.
- Improve your online presence – brand promotions, prompt responding to customers, engaging with customers or clients, handling enquiries and encouraging engagement from superfans.
I’m not one to blow my own trumpet so I’d much rather you hear from people I’ve worked with as to the quality of my work.
Here are a couple of reviews and very kind words from my lovely customers.
"I would highly recommend nance to help you with your requirements. She was great at listening to what i wanted and she has done an amazing job at designing a logo exactly how I envisaged it. Such a personal and quality service. Thank you"
"ACE Gymnastics would be no where without Nance - she's an invaluable asset, helping from inception to where we are today”
"As soon as I met Nance I knew I could work with her, her no nonsense approach and enthusiasm are addictive and inspiring”